10 Things You Can Like About $4+ Gas Prices

Sure, that seems like a horrible title. But contrary to EVERYTHING going off in your brain right now, there are some good things coming around as a result of this crazy price hike.

I followed a couple links off of my RSS feeds, and came across this article, 10 Things to like about higher gas costs. Now normally when I find stories that are interesting (but I don't feel like throwing them in the wacky news that makes my videos), I add them to that Shared Items list in the left sidebar. This is Blogger only. My LiveJournal account doesn't have this neat sidebar item. And that's because LiveJournal doesn't like supporting my code snippets. :P to LiveJournal. But this didn't make my RSS feeds due to all the link hopping I had to do to come across this. Enjoy.